About Kenne Brown
Kenne Brown is a lifelong Central Florida native, growing up in the town of Longwood. Over the years, he has enjoyed a front-row seat for real estate development in some of Florida's most desired communities, by calling the towns of Windermere, Maitland, Orlando, and currently, Altamonte Springs, home.
Kenne spent 20 years as a teacher and administrator in both public and private high schools in Orange and Seminole counties before moving into the sales and marketing field of Social Media Management. He is passionate about helping people pursue and achieve their dreams and currently serves as a coach and mentor for business and athletic leadership development.
His years of teaching and coaching provides Central Florida homeowners and buyers the type of personal advocate one can trust and rely upon to make sure every need is not only met, but also exceeded!
- Licensed Realtor ® Weichert Realtors, Hallmark Properties
- Member of the National Association of Realtors ®
- Member of the Orlando Regional Realtors ® Association
- Executive Coach and Mentor
- Google Adwords Certified; Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Social Media Marketing & Publishing Strategist
- MA in Education Leadership
- Baseball Coach for the Florida Collegiate Summer League/Florida League
- Volunteer for the Ronald McDonald House
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sat:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of The National Association Of Realtors
- Member Of The Orlando Regional Realtors Association